Purpose of this Website:
An avenue to display the full spectrum of Stephanie Spanjian’s work. Stephanie has many talents/skills to offer: software, web, graphic design, 3D CAD, and fine art and the whole spectrum in between. The creativity is always flowing and the analytical mind sharp.
Proactive professional combining expertise in diverse array of software and creative media tools with project management skills that capture outstanding functional results. Delivering a record of adaptability to achieve mastery of new languages and platforms whenever required and meld approaches to achieve innovation.
Offering a blend of software and artistic talents honed in front-line engagements with start-ups and mature firms. Conceiving and developing technical tools to ease complex jobs with proven impact in team and solo roles. 10+ years’ engagement with 3D design suites and trends; experienced in traditional and technical artistic media.
Objective of the converter prototype: An installed app or plugin to fill a specific client need to click a button to convert and open a 3D model from CATIA or SolidWorks format and interface into an x3d format and WebGL enabled browser as part of the 3DS Experience Platform. Using my unique UX skills with Adobe Creative Suite and .NET to give a look and feel similar to our native software products
Dassault Systemes; Woodland Hills, CA (contract-permanent) 2007–2013
A world leader in 3D experience, project lifecycle management for 3D product design, simulation, testing, and artistic applications. ~8k employees.
Senior UX Business Application Developer - Member of DSx.Client Sales WW IS
As member of global DSx.Client Sales team based out of Paris headquarters, analyze requirements, understand objectives, define use cases, and design solutions to meet needs of cross-functional units and stakeholders throughout the enterprise. Use French extensively in meetings with executives at HQ.
- § Honored with “Dassault Systèmes Business Forward Award” and Oracle’s version for use of web services in Oracle CRM.
- § Developed Site Team Manager solution, enhancing coordination and efficiency across multiple sites with a new multithreaded Windows application used to administer site teams through Oracle CRM web services.
Develop, test, and implement complex solutions expanding Oracle on Demand CRM administration with enhanced workflows, AJAX widgets, role management, and reporting tailored to the needs of an advanced cloud-based system. Design external Windows, console, and web applications in PHP, C# and ASP.NET with Visual Studio and Adobe Dreamweaver to utilize Oracle on Demand web services to ETL data.
- § Spearheaded use of external systems to consume web services to manipulate the data in the Oracle on Demand system, efficiently meeting business needs and remaining architect of the data systems.
- § Managed all enhancements of external applications, ETLs, and cloud-level administration for annual business rules restructuring while ensuring functionality when implemented in enterprise systems.
- § Trained 2 co-workers in the consumption and conversion of diverse web service data to transmit information to other enterprise systems, such as PeopleSoft modules, and to the data warehouse.
- § Catalyzed the company’s first-ever strategic snapshot of KPIs and sales performance through a new data warehouse interface, allowing executives to view sales trends in CRM and streamline processes.
Best portfolio of my work is to view my magazine:
I wrote and produced this advertisement for LA HOT Magazine, LLC.
I first fell in love with Nikos Vasilakis’s photography on DeviantArt. After messaging him I realized he is as sweet as he is talented. What an amazing artist and person! So amazing in fact, that on my next trip to Europe I was determined to take a detour to Athens for a lesson or at least to meet him and soak in some Nikos genius.
The photo that caught my eye in the beginning was with the lovely Christina Zafeiriou so I was very excited to work with both of them in my very own hotel room. What an opportunity, one that I highly recommend. He is available for portrait photography and photo retouching and for lessons of either at NikosAlpha.com
Here you can see the fruits of this collaboration : Christina Zafeiriou. I was the photographer and did all the post-production. Nikos showed me so much in this photo shoot, that I will be forever grateful. Thank you Nikos! See you soon at your workshop in LA very soon.