Dassault Systemes; Woodland Hills, CA (contract-permanent) 2007–2013
A world leader in 3D experience, project lifecycle management for 3D product design, simulation, testing, and artistic applications. ~8k employees.
Senior UX Business Application Developer - Member of DSx.Client Sales WW IS
As member of global DSx.Client Sales team based out of Paris headquarters, analyze requirements, understand objectives, define use cases, and design solutions to meet needs of cross-functional units and stakeholders throughout the enterprise. Use French extensively in meetings with executives at HQ.
- § Honored with “Dassault Systèmes Business Forward Award” and Oracle’s version for use of web services in Oracle CRM.
- § Developed Site Team Manager solution, enhancing coordination and efficiency across multiple sites with a new multithreaded Windows application used to administer site teams through Oracle CRM web services.
Develop, test, and implement complex solutions expanding Oracle on Demand CRM administration with enhanced workflows, AJAX widgets, role management, and reporting tailored to the needs of an advanced cloud-based system. Design external Windows, console, and web applications in PHP, C# and ASP.NET with Visual Studio and Adobe Dreamweaver to utilize Oracle on Demand web services to ETL data.
- § Spearheaded use of external systems to consume web services to manipulate the data in the Oracle on Demand system, efficiently meeting business needs and remaining architect of the data systems.
- § Managed all enhancements of external applications, ETLs, and cloud-level administration for annual business rules restructuring while ensuring functionality when implemented in enterprise systems.
- § Trained 2 co-workers in the consumption and conversion of diverse web service data to transmit information to other enterprise systems, such as PeopleSoft modules, and to the data warehouse.
- § Catalyzed the company’s first-ever strategic snapshot of KPIs and sales performance through a new data warehouse interface, allowing executives to view sales trends in CRM and streamline processes.