“Stealth mode” startup project of the founder of UX Magicians.
Single-handedly, architected, developed and deployed 2 full 3-tier heavily interactive and responsive web applications in React, Node.js and MongoDB on AWS with engaging user experience, UX. Worked one on one with Creative Director Founder from ideation to deployment of marketing and product web applications with full development and production environments. Scrum Sprints and Daily Stand-ups
- Discovery Phase:
- Wrote extensive system design, information architecture, data architecture and API architecture documentation.
- Gathered requirements, creative comps, and assets from the founder.
- Researched the project in depth and assessed risk to make all decisions on technology stack for the MVP.
- Wrote detailed Statement of Work with scope of work, terminology, and timeline to launch of product.
- DevOps Responsibilities – all AWS activities:
- Deployed EC2 instances with security groups. Installed of all software. Configured the 2 MongoDB mongod processes and the 2 Node.js API servers with Okta authorization APIs. Configured and administered Okta. Configured httpd, iptables, crontab, pm2, etc.
- Set up of hosted zones in Route 53.
- Front End Responsibilities – all React Responsibilities:
- Data, animation, chart, etc.: lodash, ReactMotion, TweenItemAnimation, ReactCSSTransitionGroup, BizCharts
- Setup and administered Github repository.
- Back End Responsibilities – all Node.js API & MongoDB server Responsibilities:
- Architected, developed and deployed per action plan from Discovery Phase. Node.js, npm, Express, Mongoose.