LandCycler is a real estate investment operation, buying and selling rural vacant land.
As sole engineer, architected, developed and deployed entire 3-tier data driven, cross-platform compatible web application with real estate data aggregation from 3rd party endpoints, real estate comparable sales analysis, acquisition and sales, custom CRM and content management admin tools in React, Node.js and MongoDB on AWS with full development and production environments. Worked one on one with Founder from ideation to production.
- Responsible for completion of system design:
- Analyzed business objectives for MVP.
- Gathered requirements, documents, comps, and assets from the founder.
- Researched the project in depth and assessed risk to make all decisions on technology stack.
- Defined the information architecture, the API architecture, and data architecture.
- Architected, developed and deployed REST API and MongoDB to 2 Amazon Web Services EC2 Linux with NGINX instance in accordance to web standards and best practices. Linux, js, npm, Mongoose, Express, Mongo.
- Features Summary:
- Data integration tools for real estate data aggregation from 3rd party endpoints and csv file import for legacy data pulls.
- Real estate comparable sales analysis solution, which tracks various data points in real estate market.
- Lead analysis and offer generation tool.
- Financial data model to map real estate acquisition deals.
- Content management admin section for inventory, sales funnel and analysis objects.
- Custom Customer Relationship Management, CRM, tool.
- Setup and administered Github repository.
- Provided continued enhancement of existing systems and identifying areas for modification and improvement.